Directions to salty fly cape charters
Salty Fly Fishing Trips depart from:
Barnstable Marine Service Fuel Dock
92 Freezer Road, Barnstable, MA (GPS Address)
-Go through fence/gate, park, and proceed to fuel dock to find Salty Fly Cape Cod
NOTE: Google Maps GPS often takes you to a private dock that is north of Barnstable Marine Service. If you find yourself here, turn around, make your next two left turns and proceed to the open gate that is Barnstable Marine Service.
Directions From Route 6 / Mid-Cape Highway Barnstable Marina Public Parking:
- Take Exit 6: Route 132/ Hyannis-Barnstable
- Exit ramp southbound toward Hyannis
- Left turn at 2nd set of lights onto Attucks Lane
- Go left at next light onto Phinney’s Lane, northbound toward Barnstable Village
- Travel approximately 2 miles to traffic light at Route 6A
- Go straight through lights approximately 1/4 mile.
- As soon as you see Barnstable Marina, make a sharp left turn
- Then a sharp right turn at the Harbormaster Shed
- You may park inside the gate at Barnstable Marine Service
This is a picture of the gate to Barnstable Marine Service fuel dock from where the Salty Fly Cape Cod Charters departs.
salty fly Cape Cod Fly Fishing Charters
Best Inshore Fishing on Cape Cod Bay